Home → Citizen Services
I want to hear from you. Whether you have an issue involving state government, want to share your thoughts, or offer feedback on this site, please take the time to use one of the following methods to contact me.
Share your ideas for cost savings and efficiency in Maine state government. Choose from one of the policy areas below that is most applicable to the idea you have in mind.
- Email the Governor's Office
- Request a Celebration Letter
- Request a Proclamation
- Request a Constituent Meeting With the Governor
* Any written or electronic communication sent to the Governor, or any other public officer or employee, could be considered a public record and therefore could be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Access Act.
* We regret that not every request may be accommodated due to the varied nature and volume of the requests.
Office of the Governor
#1 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0001
TTY: Maine relay 711 (for Deaf and hard of hearing)