New! Interactive Maine.gov Maps
Locate state and town offices, libraries, state parks, and more, using our new interactive mapping tool.
- Maine Turnpike Map
- State Tourism Map & Guidebook
Request tourist information from the Maine Office of Tourism.
- Maine Mileage Map (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
Maine Department of Transportation map showing mileage between certain cities and towns.
- Bicycle Maps & Tours
- Park n Ride Maps
- State Ferry Service
- Maine Rail System Map (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
- Maine County Map for Kids (Secretary of State Kids' Page)
- Maine County Map (US Census Bureau)
- Maine Maps from Office of GIS
County map, population map, state outline map with rivers, town and county outline map. These are large images and may also be ordered as wall-size printed versions.
- Maine Interactive Internet Mapping
View, zoom, pan, or print these online maps of towns.
- State Parks Directory (with maps of each park)
- Baxter State Park
- Acadia National Park Map
- Campsites in State Parks
- ATV Trail
- Snowmobile Trail Maps
- Wildlife Management Districts
- Tips for Using Geologic Maps
- Online Maine Geologic Maps and Ordering Instructions
- US Geological Survey Maps
Order maps for any US zip code.
- Search the Archives Map Collection Online
- Library of Congress Online Map Collections
- Osher Map Library (University of Southern Maine)
A collection of over 20,000 maps focusing on colonial America, northern New England, and Maine. Exhibits of Maine maps available online include:
- Cartographic creation of New England
- Carto-Maine-ia: Puzzles and Wraps and Oddball Maps
Top Online Services
- Census Data
- Archives Records Search
- Birth, Marriage, & Death Record Searches
- Public Criminal History Records
- Ask a Maine Reference Librarian