Division of Juvenile Services
Dr. Joseph Fitzpatrick, Associate Commissioner
To promote public safety by ensuring that juveniles under Department of Correction’s jurisdiction are provided with risk-focused intervention, quality treatment, and other services that teach skills and competencies; strengthen prosocial behaviors to reduce the likelihood of re-offending and require accountability to victims and communities.
The central office is located in the Elkins Building on Tyson Drive
(at Riverview Psychiatric Center campus, the former Augusta Mental Health
The postal address is 111 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333
You can also send e-mail to the Associate Commissioner or to a support staff
You can also reach us by phone: (207)287-4362 or fax: (207) 287-4370
- 2008 Juvenile Recidivism Report - Corrected (pdf 587 KB)
- Maine Statistical Analysis Center. Many corrections-related reports and statistical materials are available from this site.
- Division of Juvenile Services Report for 2006 (756 KB .doc)*
- Division of Juvenile Services Report for 2006 (335 KB .pdf)*
- The mission of the National Institute for Correctional Education is to provide support and service to the community of correctional educators to enhance their ability to create positive and effective learning environments.
* These documents are in PDF and Microsoft Word formats. To view PDF documents, you will need the free Adobe Reader. To view MS Word documents, you will need Microsoft Word or the free Word Viewer. If you need assistance, view our PDF Help page or contact us at (207) 287-4362.