How to Contact the Animal Welfare Office

To report an animal cruelty or neglect complaint during business hours 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday:

For an emergency outside of business hours:

Please call the Orono Barracks of the State Police, 207-866-2121, and they will contact an Animal Welfare Program representative.

Animal Control Officer Contacts

List of Animal Control Officers by Town