Boat Launching & Lock Fees
- $5 per vehicle or the posted per person day-use fee, whichever is less.
- Fee covers park access, parking and boat launching.
Launch Sites may have:
- Gravel or hard-surface ramps
- Boarding floats
- Rest rooms
- Picnic tables
- Canoe or carry-in access only
- Tidal ramps - useable only at high tides and designated as “part-tide” facilities
- AND the parking, such as at State Parks, may be designated day-use only. Please check ahead of arrival if you are planning an overnight boat trip.
- Click here to view the online list of State Sponsored and Assisted Public Boat Access Sites.
- For more information contact Boating Facilities at (207) 287-4952.
- $3 per boat per passage.
- Boats requiring both gates open must make special arrangements ahead of time.