Arborist Advisory Council
The arborist advisory council is appointed by the Commissioner, to provide guidance to, and assist with, the arborist program. The council is made up of 7 members that serve 3-year terms and represent different segments of the arborist profession as well as different geopgraphic areas of the state.
The arborist advisory council meets periodically to discuss any new issues. Meeting minutes can be requested by email.
Current members of the arborist council (January 2013)
- Timothy Basham, Basham Tree Service, S. China
- Thomas Hoerth, Winter Greens, Bath
- Mark Lamberton, Bangor Hydro Electric Co., Bangor
- Charles Cotton III, Lucas Tree Experts, Portland
- Brian Dugas, City of Bangor, Bangor
- Kathryn Hopkins, UM Cooperative Extension, Skowhegan