On this page:
- For adults - Resources for families and friends of adults.
- Aging: Taking Care of Business - In addition to guardianship, includes information on living wills, advance directives, trusts, representative payees, etc.
- Probate Courts - contact numbers and information on Probate Courts in Maine
- Handbook for Parents & Legal Guardians in Child Protection Cases - Information to help you understand the court process (which may place your child in the custody of the State), as well as your rights and responsibilities.
- Maine Kids-Kin provides services to grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings and other family members who are raising relatives' children
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our pages for: