Required Testing Reports
Enter a PWSID below to access the Required Testing Report for that Public Water System. Note that these reports are only valid as of the date on the PDF. Any subsequent updates to testing requirements beyond that date are not reflected here. Please contact your compliance officer, whose name and number is on your report, if you have any questions about required tests.
Each report comes with instructions on the reverse side, depending on the type of Public Water System, as well as a list of certified commercial labs with which you can contract to conduct water tests. For more information on certified labs, as well as complete lists of all certified labs, please click here.
- Instructions for Transient PWS
- Additional Reminders for Transient PWS
- Instructions for All other PWS (Community, NTNC)
- Maine Certified Commercial Labs
- List of Laboratories Certified by Maine for Radium Testing
- List of Laboratories Certified by Maine for Asbestos Testing
Click here if you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader.