Adult Day Services
Notice of Grant Opportunity: the Brookdale Foundation Group will offer grants in November 2009 for start-up funding of social model Group Respite or Early Memory Loss programs for people with Alzheimer’s disease and their family caregivers. For more information, please visit http://www.brookdalefoundation.org/Respite/respiteprogram2008.html.
|Adult Day Services Program Search
A searchable listing of Adult Day Services Programs in Maine
Adult Day Services provide social and health services designed to meet individual needs. Services may include: meals; social, physical and educational activities; information and referral; assistance with personal care and activities of daily living; and health monitoring.
The booklet "Home Care: Where to Find It", available from the Office of Aging and Disability Services, has a list of Adult Day Service providers throughout the state.
- Office of Aging and Disability Services
- Local Phone - 207-287-9200
- Toll Free Nationwide - 1-800-262-2232
- Toll free Statewide TTY - Maine relay 711
- Note:This list will not have providers licensed after the publication of the booklet. For updates use the Search (above) or call or write:
- Community Services Licensing
#11 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0011
Toll Free: 1-800-791-4080