Children's Behavioral Health
The purpose of this website is to provide general information regarding children’s behavioral health services and supports in Maine.
All agencies appearing on our service provider lists have a contract with the Office of Child and Family Services.
Children's Behavioral Health services focus on behavioral health treatment and services for children from birth up to their 21st birthday. Services include providing information and assistance with referrals for children and youth with developmental disabilities/delays, intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and mental health disorders.
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Katie Beckett Option
- MaineCare eligibility
- Parent/Family support organizations
Other Related Sites
- Child Development Services
- Department of Education
- For Mandated reporters
- Juvenile Corrections
- Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Moving Forward
- Office of Adult with Cognitive & Physical Disability Services
- Office of Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services (SAMHS)
- Office of MaineCare Services
- Respite for ME