Children's Behavioral Health
Eligibility of Service
Childrens’ Behavioral Health (CBH) contracts with many agencies throughout the state to offer a broad range of services for children up to their 21st birthday, and their families, if they have treatment needs related to:
- Mental Health
- Intellectual Disability
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Developmental Disability
- Private insurance may cover some services, but for most your child would need to have MaineCare.
Want to Apply for MaineCare?
- Call or visit the DHHS office closest to your home
- Tell them you want to apply for MediCare
- Even if you have private insurance your child may be eligible for MaineCare through the Katie Beckett Option if they have a serious physical or mental health condition.