Policies and Rules that govern Children's Behavioral Health
On this page:
- MaineCare Policies/Rules
- MaineCare Benefits Manual
- Case Management (Word*) - Section 13 (View 13.12)
- Rehabilitative and Community Support Services for Children with Cognitive Impairments and Functional Limitations -
- Mental Health Services (Word*) - Section 65
- PNMI (Word*) - Section 97
- Hospital Services (Word*) - Section 45
- Statute - 34B - rules govern the provision of mental health services in the State of Maine for children.
- Child Services - 34B Chapter 15 - identify children with mental health needs and to improve the provision of mental health care to children and supportive services to their families.
- MaineCare Eligibility Manual
- Rights of Recipient of Mental Health Services Who Are Children In Need of Treatment
- Grievance Policy for Rights of Recipient
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit: