- Children's Behavioral Health Related Policy
- Child Welfare Related Policy
- Early Childhood Related Policy
- MaineCare Benefits Manual
- Statute - 34B - rules govern the provision of mental health services in the State of Maine for children.
- Child Services - 34B Chapter 15 - (scroll to Chapter 15) identify children with mental health needs and to improve the provision of mental health care to children and supportive services to their families
- Children's Block Grant FY05 ( Microsoft Word*) (Adobe PDF*) - Children’s Mental Health Program of the DHHS expends CMHS Block Grant funds through contracts to community nonprofit service provider agencies.
- Child & Family Policy
(This site uses frames. If your browser does not support frames, you may Request a copy)
- Kinship Care Policy
- Rules for the Levels of Care for Foster Homes
- Independent Living Program Legal Base
- Independent Living V-9 Extended Care Policy
- Rights of Recipients of Mental Health Services Who Are Children In Need Of Treatment
- Grievance Policy for Recipients of Mental Health Service
- Mental Health Agency Licensing Standards
- Child Care Licensing
- Head Start - Federal Administration for Children and Families Compilation of the Head Start Act.
- A complete listing of rules specific to the Department of Health and Human Services
- Weekly Newspaper Notices
- Division of Licensing and Regulatory Services - The Division of Licensing and Certification is responsible for licensing child care facilities.
- Draft Community Services Block Grant Plan and Application FY 2014-2015 (MS Word*)
- OCFS Strategic Plan - 2007 (MS Word*) (Adobe PDF*)
- Social Service Block Grant Program Plan (MS Word*) (Adobe PDF*)
- Community Services Block Grant Program Plan and Application (Adobe PDF*)
- Title IV-E State Plan (MS Word*) (Adobe PDF*)
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our pages for: