Information for Providers
On this page:
- MaineCare SectionHCT (Children’s Home and Community and Community Based Treatment-(formerly 65M/N)
Child and Family Behavioral Health Treatment or Community Based Treatment for Children without Permanency (HCT) - Information for service providers and families about the service and the Targeted Case Managers of families who decide there is a need for referral of this service. It has information about the service, all the forms for referral as well as the required assessment tool for determining need (CAFAS).
- Child Abuse Action Network - A multi-disciplinary, public and private sector committee committed to enhancing the professional and public response to child abuse in Maine
- Child Care Providers - Information on the requirements to become a Child Care Provider in Maine. Includes links to training resources, licensing requirements, and more.
- Child Care Training - Training opportunities available to people currently employed in the child care field or thinking about child care as a career
- Levels of Care - The process for assessing the service needs of all Maine children currently in foster care and new children entering foster care.
For a free viewer or to request a hard copy