MaineCare Benefits Manual - Updates
Other Rules - Updates
Please Note: If you are unable to submit a comment, please contact the policy writer identified in the rule directly.
The Office of MaineCare Services performs rulemaking to implement or update MaineCare policies regarding covered services and related reimbursement. For more information, contact the Policy Rulemaking Coordinator or call the Division of Policy at 207-624-4050.
If you notice incorrect information concerning the comment period deadline for proposed rules, please contact the Policy Rulemaking Coordinator or call the Division of Policy to report the issue at 207-624-4050. Please Note: If you are unable to submit a comment, please contact the policy writer identified in the rule directly.
- Amy Dix, Director of Policy and Children's and Waiver Services 207-624-6930
- Ginger Roberts-Scott, Children's and Waiver Services Program Manager 207-624-4048
- Cari Bernier 207-624-4031
- Peter Kraut 207-624-4041
- Ann O'Brien 207-624-4045
- Samuel Senft 207-624-4053
- Debbie Walsh 207-624-4052
- Elizabeth Bradshaw 207-624-4054
Note: There may be a delay before adopted rules appear on Secretary of State website. Therefore, the Office of MaineCare Services posts recently adopted rules here until they are posted on the Secretary of State website.
- Recently Adopted
- Other Rules (such as chapter 275 and chapter 104)
- Demonstration Waivers
- Transition Plan