Mental Health - Resources
This page explains the Adult Mental Health Services Community Services Network geographical regions and provides a list by region of all adult mental health service providers. It also provides a link to 211 Maine. This page is a helpful resource to individuals wanting to locate adult mental health or other social service provider agencies.
- Aroostook County
- Hancock, Washington, Penobscot, and Piscataquis Counties
- Kennebec and Somerset Counties
- Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, and Waldo Counties
- Androscoggin, Franklin, and Oxford Counties
- Cumberland County
- York County
Provider Listing Forms
Forms to ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE listings under Adult Mental Health Resources.
Return completed forms to Julia.Mason@maine.gov
2-1-1 Maine is an easy to remember, phone number and website that connects individuals to comprehensive vital health and social service information and resources. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
State Plan Community Mental Health Services Block Grant
- State Implemental Report Community Mental Health Services Block Grant (pdf*)
- Application FY 2012 - 2013 - Maine 2011 CHMS Behavioral Health Assessment and Plan