DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Lobster Zone Councils - Meeting Dates
- Zone D – Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 6 PM at the Rockland Ferry Terminal
- Zone C – Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 6 PM at the Deer Isle-Stonington High School Cafeteria (with video conference with Vinalhaven and North Haven Schools)
- Zone A – Thursday, Feb 5 at 5 PM at the Washington Academy Library
- Zone F – Monday, Feb. 9 at 6 PM at the Yarmouth Town Hall – Community Room
- Zone B – Tuesday, Feb. 17 at 6 PM at the Mount Desert Island High School Library
- Zones E & G – info coming soon
Instructions & Help
Send questions, suggestions, or comments about lobster zone councils to Sarah Cotnoir.