DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- The SUZC meeting
tentatively scheduled for October 2 has been canceled.
- There will be a SUZC research subcommittee meeting Thursday, October 23 at 2pm in Boothbay Harbor in the Large Conference Room of the DMR Laboratory (directions). Agenda items include results of the 2014 spring survey, planning for a reseeding project at Cat Ledges, and discussion of the fishery management plan.
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.