DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- The next SUZC meeting
will be Thursday, January 30, 2014 at the Bangor DOT Conference Center Building (blue building, next to brick DOT building) located at 219 Hogan Road, Bangor. The meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the SUZC Research Subcommittee which will start at 3:30pm in the same location.
Meeting agenda - PDF file, 2 pages
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.