MSA Community Discount Pass
The Maine State Aquarium is happy to offer a Community Discount Pass to community service and support organizations, or educational institutions — like libraries — for the upcoming or current season. This special discount pass can be requested for your organization under the following guidelines:
- The Community Discount Pass can be purchased, by qualifying groups only, for a fee of $150.00 and will be good throughout our public operational season (Memorial Day through the last Sunday in September).
- The MSA Community Discount Pass is to be used by individuals or families only when issued to a library or other qualifying community service organization. It is not intended for large group use (more than 5 people at a time). We do not have a special pass for all groups, but you may refer to our Field Trip and Group Reservations page for information on group discounts.
- Each member of the group (3 years old and up) using this pass will be charged the following admission fees when they present the Community Pass at our admissions desk.
- Children 2 and under are always admitted free of charge.
- Youth (3-12): $2.00
- Senior (65+): $3.00
- Adult: $5.00
- Any additional people, not covered by this pass, will be charged the general admission rates.
- The original pass issued to your specific group or organization should stay at the organization office or headquarters at all times. Please send a photocopy of the pass with the individual or family using it. The photocopy will be handed in at the admissions desk and cannot be reused. Each group member will be given an admission sticker as proof of payment that must be worn at all times while on site.
- To order this pass for your library or organization: please fill out this Community Discount Pass request form (PDF file, 1 page), include a check made out to Maine State Aquarium and send it along with your request form to:
Maine State Aquarium
Community Pass Request
PO Box 8
West Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575
Requests can be made beginning April 1st of each year. We will mail you your pass in time for the season's opening day!
For any additional questions or information, please feel free to contact us at (207) 633-9559. We thank you for your patronage.