U.S. Geological Survey Topographic Maps
- The Maine Geological Survey sells U.S. Geological Survey topographic maps for Maine at the following scales:
- 1:24,000 (707 maps cover the state)
- 1:100,000 (35 maps cover the state)
- 1:250,000 (13 maps cover the state)
- 1:500,000 (1 map covers the state)
- Use the MGS publication search to find the names and prices of available quadrangles:
- Use the Zoom In feature on the map of Maine to display your region of interest.
- If the quadrangle outlines and names don't show, zoom in to a smaller area.
- Use the Geographic Search to locate your region of interest. Topographic maps will be listed under USGS Base Maps in the results column. Click on the Details link next to the map citation for price information.
Last updated on October 19, 2010