State Park Ramp Information
Sebago Lake State Park - (207) 693-6231 - Prior to the Sebago Lake Day Area fee collection station being staffed, the park gate will be open 24 hours a day for seven days a week. Fishermen who want access to the boat ramp must do one of the following:
- Deposit the appropriate off-season park fee in the metal receptacle known as the “Iron Ranger,” the maximum being $5 for a party of fishermen;
- Or purchase a vehicle season pass (adults 64 and under) for $70 from BPL; or purchase a senior (65 and over) vehicle season pass for $30.:
Once the fee collection station is staffed, during regular business hours, 9 a.m. to sunset, fishermen may choose from the following:
- Pay the appropriate fee to park staff from 9 a.m. to sunset, the maximum being $5 for a party.
- Or deposit the appropriate in-season park fee in the Iron Ranger if no staff is present.
Fishermen who want early-morning access once the fee collection station is staffed must:
- Purchase a seasonal Early Launch Permit for $10, which also will provide the gate lock combination, and if a season pass has not been purchased, deposit the appropriate in-season park fee in the Iron Ranger, the maximum being $5 for a party.
Similar guidelines will be put in place for:
- Webb Lake at Mount Blue State Park in Weld (207) 585-2261
- Range Pond at Range Ponds State Park (207) 998-4104
- Rangeley Lake at Rangeley Lake State Park. (207) 864-3858
Anyone with questions can contact the Park Manager at the appropriate State Park.