- Performance Profiles & Determinations. The State Performance Plan is designed to evaluate the state's efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of Part B and Part C, respectively, and to describe how the state will improve its implementation.
- Annual Legislative Report. This is the annual report required by Maine Statute found in Title 20-A to the Joint Standing Committees for Education and Cultural Affairs, Health and Human Services and Appropriations and Financial Affairs.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). IDEA is the federal law governing grants to states to ensure that children with disabilities, age birth to 20, are identified for timely evaluation and, if eligible, provided appropriate services in the least restrictive setting.
- Chapter 101: Maine Unified Special Education Regulation Birth to Age Twenty (MUSER). This rule chapter is specific to the education of children with disabilities in Maine. Click "State Regulation: Chapter 101" to read the entire rule chapter.
- CDS-Related Forms. Browse all special education forms, many of which are applicable to CDS.