Closed Secondary Schools

Academic records from closed secondary schools (high schools) are not archived by the Maine Department of Education. You may obtain academic records for closed high schools by contacting either the offices of the current school administrative unit that is responsible for the geographic area in which the school was located, or in the municipal offices of the town in which the school was located.