Legislation exists to support the reintegration of students from the Youth Development Centers back to their community schools and to develop an educational plan for detained students whose education has been disrupted for more than 10 days.
- Read Related Laws
- Technical assistance and statewide standards for reintegration planning. Title 20-A, Section 254, 12, A.B.C.
- Notification teams & reintegration team. Title 20-A, Section 1055, 11, 12.
- Students experiencing education disruption. Title 20-A, Section 5161, 9.
- School work recognition plan. Title 20-A, Section 5162.
- School records. Title 20-A, Section 6001-B., 1, 2.
- Dissemination of information. Title 15, Section 3308 7. B-1. (3).
- Confidentiality of Information. Title 34-A, Section 1216, 1.F.
- Legal Terms. Use this glossary to help you better understand the terms associated with Project IMPACT.