Previous Annual Performance Reports & State Performance Plans
See Maine's archived Annual Performance Reports and State Performance Plans, dating back to 2005.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2011 (school year 2011-12).
- IDEA Part B APR (PDF, 723 KB) Published May 17, 2013.
- IDEA Part B SPP (PDF, 778KB) Published May 17, 2013.
- IDEA Part C SPP (PDF, 1.60MB) Published Feb.1, 2012.
- IDEA Part C APR (PDF, 439KB) Published May 16, 2013
- Federal Fiscal Year 2010 (school year 2010-11).
- Federal Fiscal Year 2009 (school year 2009-10). These reports were published Feb. 1, 2011.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2008 (school year 2008-09)
- Federal Fiscal Year 2007 (school year 2007-08). These reports were published April 7, 2009.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2006 (school year 2006-07)
- Maine submitted its first APR to the Office of Special Education Programs on Feb. 1, 2007. New indicators and improvement strategies were included in a revision to the SPP. These reports are for the Federal Fiscal Year 2005 (school year 2005-06).
- Maine's original SPPs were submitted in Dec. 2, 2005, and were approved on March 13, 2006.