[ Background noise ]

>> Good morning, my name is Denise Towers [phonetic] and I am the Adobe Connect meeting administrator for the office of special services here at the main Department of Education. If you are listening to us today through your telephones please look at the gray bar at the top of your Adobe connect screen. You will see an icon that looks like a speaker, if the speaker is green please click the down arrow next to it so it turns white. This will mute your computer speaker so we don't get any feedback, please take a moment to mute your line, your telephone line by choosing star 6. This will eliminate background chatter during the meeting. If you are listening through your computer do not change the computer speaker from green to white or you won't be able to hear us. The chat box is located at the bottom right side of your screen; you are welcome to type questions and at any time. The POWERPoint presentation we will be reviewing today is available in the files pod simply highlight the item in the pod and down to save to your computer. This listen and learn is being recorded and will be available for anyone to view once it is posted to the listen and learn web page. That will occur within approximately two weeks of this presentation. Here with me today presenting the B-11 tracking initial evaluations webinar is Cindy Bernstein [phonetic], how are you Cindy?

>> Good morning everyone, welcome. So today's webinar regarding B-11 tracking initial evaluation time lines is the last piece of what we presented to the cohort of schools and districts that were monitored this year when had to use this process for monitoring purposes for the fist time and part of that professional development that we were going to provide was a review of the process that they just went through for the whole field. I'm going to include a little bit of feedback that we received from the monitoring core on this process that we did this year and to provide to you a general sense of what to expect only if you should be entering the next monitoring cohort but how you can go about tracking your initial evaluation time lines. Part of this will be an explanation what the difference is between your tracking initial evaluation time line and our 45 school day time line for determining eligibility. So to start off with, again I'm Cindy Bernstein, I'm the state performance plan and [inaudible] performance report coordinator, Roberta Lucas [phonetic] who is the federal program coordinator and does the public school monitoring and is not able to be with me here today but should you have any questions that I'm not able to answer today we will be sure to get those down and review them with Roberta and get an answer back to the field. Okay so given today's webinar folks should be able to have an understanding of the components of initial evaluation in the [inaudible] process which I figure folks probably do at this point but then the next piece would be to have access to and use the model data question tool that we have used this past year [inaudible] assist in tracking initial evaluation time lines. So to start if a general description of B-11 is, B-11 is indicator 11 in the part B state performance plan, the state performance plan is a required element of IDEA. It requires states to provide data on and six year improvement plans for specific performance indicators and the B-11 is one of them. B-11 measure the percent of children for whom initial evaluation were completed within 45 school days of receiving parental consent for initial evaluation. The initial evaluation piece of course being part of the child [inaudible]. So B-11 is what is called the compliance indicators, compliance indicators are ones where [inaudible] is at risk of the activity doesn't occur, there's several compliance indicators on the safe performance plan, B-11 is one of them. With B-11 if the child does not receive initial evaluation or evaluations within the 45 school day time line then eligibility cannot be determined which puts the child at risk for not receiving [inaudible] which the child may be entitled to. [Inaudible] requires the target of 100 percent of this indicator and requires a target of 100 percent for all compliance indicators. Just for an FYI the last annual performance report that we submitted back in February which reported on the performance for the 2012-2013 school year had made a 79.7 compliance rate and we hope that part of improving out compliance rate well be supporting schools and using some of these tools to track initial evaluation time lines. I would like to mention that the target of 100 percent shouldn't dissuade districts from feeling like that's accessible, it may seem that way but think of it like this, 100 percent of the students for whom parental consent to evaluate is received are entitled to and deserve a timely evaluation in order to then determine if the student is eligible for special education. Doing everything necessary to ensure the process happens in a timely fashion and in the best interest of the student and will have a positive outcome for that student. [Inaudible section] SVU can't meet the target because it's beyond your control is not an acceptable reason for not doing what's needed to attempt to hit the target and you'll see later in this presentation that there defined characteristics of what is considered and acceptable exception to the time line and what isn't. So part of main DOE providing technical assistance in meeting the 45 school day timeline for initial evaluation of this webinar. So to just consider what is not in an initial evaluation which might be an obvious thing but it's important to highlight this because this process is a shift from what districts have been monitoring for the state and perhaps for your self at the local level when in the past we were asking for evidence that eligibility was determined within 45 school days and while the state may still request that for monitoring purposes and you as school districts may be looking at that at the local level, tracking 45 school day timelines for initial evaluations is a separate timeline. For Maine the timeline is the state number of days but if you track initial evaluation they may in fact be completed within the 45 school day timeline set out for Maine but you're eligibility determination may not have occurred during that 45 school day time line and the only way to know what area needs improvement is to among other things separate those timelines to see if your evaluations are being completed on time or if your eligibility determination meetings are being completed on time. And for purposes of reporting to the federal government we are tracking the initial evaluation. So here's an example, a child has never been evaluated for special education programs or service, never. The SAU received a written request to evaluate the child for suspected disability stats in initial evaluation. Similarly a child previously evaluated for special education programs for services but was fond not eligible, a new request for an evaluation is received by the SAU, this is an initial evaluation. The student is already participating in special education programs and/or services and is referred for a different eligibility area or for further evaluation. This is not an initial evaluation, so I hope that makes things clear. There are no extensions to the initial evaluation time line, the law does not allow for extensions but there are some acceptable exceptions to the initial evaluation timeline and the law does allow for this. You'll see that they generally align with the student not being made available for evaluation so I'll go over some of those on the next slide. [Inaudible section] repeated parent failure or refusal to make the child available for evaluation caused a delay in the completion of the evaluation within the timeline and this language comes right from IBA so I didn't put failure in there [inaudible] right there. Another that the child is enrolled in the SAU after parental consent was received and another SAU but before evaluation could be completed and the parents and the subsequent SAU's documented on a written notice and agreed upon time when the evaluation would be completed. So you can see that a key concept that is both required for reporting in the APR, annual performance report, and important forms [inaudible] the performance of the SAU in meeting the timeline is the timeline exception. Extensions aren't allowed, the process requires documentation for the reason for delay. When determining your SAU's percentage of student for whom initial evaluations were completed within the 45 day timeline the SAU is able to take out of the equation altogether, evaluations that were outside of the timeline due to acceptable exceptions. So you'll see in as we move forward we'll show you the tracking tool that we piloted with this past year's cohort and there's a line in there for putting in the reason for delay, if it matches up with an acceptable exception then that evaluation for that collection purposes and recording purposes gets taken out of our value. The next slide, this describes some other exceptions, parent withdrew consent to evaluate so the child is not available to evaluate because there is no consent. Excessive child absences from school, again essentially the child is not available to evaluate. Documented and documented is important inability to make contact with the parent to schedule that evaluation. You can also have documented request for a delay, this though needs to be specific, the delay of some portion of the evaluation must be on an individual basis, must be limited, [inaudible] must be requested in writing by the parent or reduced to writing and counted in school days.

>> [Inaudible section]

>> Yeah, excuse me we're hearing some background could you please hit star 6 so your line is muted, thank you, thanks. So I outlined a couple of exception examples so that we can see what pieces of these examples highlight what makes and acceptable exception or not, so here's for example 1. Parental consent was received October 30 of 2012, the child is absent the day he was to be evaluated, the parent contact was made and documented informing the parent the child would be evaluated on 11/20/2012. The child was absent on that date, another parent contact was made and documented informing the parent the child would be evaluated on 12/06/2012. The child was absent on that date, this repeats several more times, the evaluation was completed February 2, 2013 which is 19 school days beyond the time line, this is and exception, excessive absences, refusal to make the child available, multiple attempts to contact the parent are all acceptable reasons for delay. There are...there's a plethora of unacceptable reasons for delay, I put just a couple here and of course the list is not exhaustive. Lack of personnel resources so that you couldn't schedule the evaluation and that caused a delay that is not an acceptable reason. Parent not returning phone calls and the item there is that you tried to reach by phone only and they didn't return your phone calls, that is not an acceptable reason for delay. That the parent didn't have transportation, so the parent is either offers or some other agreement is made that the parent would transport her child or his child to the evaluation and then the evaluation doesn't occur because the parent didn't have transportation, that's not an acceptable reason for delay but what the SAU would want to do is offer the transportation and if the offer is declined multiple times you want to have documentation of that. In essence if the offer is made by the SAU multiple times to provide transportation the parent denies and says that the parent will transport and then does not take the child to the evaluation that's effectively not making the child available. So you can see how a lot of the reasons kind of go back to child not made available, that qualifies it as an acceptable exception. So will go on to some other ideas, external evaluator wasn't available or failed to meet the evaluation time lines or the child...even if the child was not available due to school activities, that is again not about the parent not making the child available, that's a school schedule issue. So here's an example of an unacceptable reason for delay, you have the parent consent received on October 8, the evaluation was attempted on December 1, but the child was absent. The evaluation was rescheduled for December 19 but now the evaluator was out sick. Evaluation was competed on January 22 which is 20 school days beyond the 45 school day time line, this is an unacceptable reason for delay because there was one single child absence, lack of personnel resources are not acceptable reasons for delay. This example kind of highlights the discrepancy between student and provider absence's the child was only absent once so there was not a pattern of absences or not having the student made available but the evaluator absence that does not qualify for an acceptable reason for delay. Next slide, and here's another example, this one revolves around not document [inaudible] that the evaluation was made available at a private office, multiple attempts were made to contact the parent that failed, the evaluation occurred 20 schools days beyond the 45 school day timeline but there's no documentation of those multiple contacts, you have to have documentation. Again these are just some scenarios that I'm showing you, there are many possibilities rather on the tracking [inaudible] you'll see in a moment, you'll be able to report the reason for delay and you may use the exceptions table that we're showing you right now to inform the SAU if the exception you're reporting it [inaudible] and you can always call us here at the department if you're not sure.

>> Okay it will be recorded.

>> Remember to mute your lines pressing star 6, thanks. And when you do participate in monitoring and you use your tracking chart for our data collection you'll be writing your reason for delay. It won't have to be left up to the SAU to determine if acceptable or not acceptable so that might support [inaudible] you might have an opportunity to know at SAU level if you're operating with an acceptable reason of delay or not. So this chart is available on the integrated monitoring activity page of the main DOE website and you'll see on the left side the acceptable exceptions that we reviewed and the unacceptable ones again are just a partial list of what could potentially happen. So data collection, how and when are B-11 data collected. Data are submitted by SAU's and the monitoring cohort with completion of the self assessments of initial evaluation referrals received and I'm going to go through the tracking chart on the next slide and show you what that data will look like. All of these materials by the way are already on the integrated monitoring activities page because they were made available for the monitoring cohort, we ten moved them to the general integrated monitoring [inaudible] page for activities available to SAU's and if we move these materials we'll be sure to let you know so of course you'll have access to them. The web page where they live right now will be shown at the end of the presentation. So we developed this B-11 tracking took the tool and the instruction, the main department of [inaudible] provided here is to support SAU's in successful completion of initial evaluation within the timeline and then reporting of that data that goes with the completion of the evaluations. If as you're using this either at your SAU level if you're going to be using this in the future if you're monitoring [inaudible] cohort and you have any suggestions for the layout of the tools, please let us know. Right now the tool looks like this with these 7 columns, as I go through the columns I'll get to apiece that the monitoring cohorts is finishing up now mentioned regarding how to track snow days and that was helpful information. So on the next slide it just goes through the different columns, column 1 is child identification, you're going to identify the child's [inaudible] number and the child's last name. Column 2 is the date; the consent to evaluate for initial evaluation is received by the SAU on your consent to evaluate that line right there that says received from parent, that's the date that starts the timeline. The 45 school day time line which by the way is set by the state of Maine, I'm sure many of you know that IDEA requires 60 calendar days or a timeline set by the state and the state of Maine set the initial evaluation timelines for Part B students which is ages 3 to 20 for 45 school days, so just so that is said. The 45 school day time line begins on the date the SAU receives that signed parental consent to evaluate, that's day one of the 45 school day timeline. The date of the receipt line on the parental consent to evaluate form must be completed by the SAU well that's how you would track on the second column. Column 3 is the date all the evaluations are due to the SAU, all the initial evaluations are all the evaluations that were checked on the consent to evaluate form, that column will have the dates that that last evaluation is completed, that's the date that ends your timeline for that student. It makes it so that you don't have to be recorded, you don't have to, you can but you don't have to be recording the date every evaluation that consent was received for is completed because the evaluation quote unquote is considered complete when all the evaluations on the consent are completed. The language got a little funky because we're talking about the last initial evaluation and that got a little complicated but essentially that's what being communicated there. It's the last evaluation on the consent that parents provided for that initial evaluation package essentially, that goes in column 3. There were several questions during this past year regarding how to document that an evaluation was completed because that's what we're tracking, the completion of the evaluation, the requirement is that the evaluation is completed, documentation of this can be done in several ways including but not limited to, stamping the evaluation received by the SAU. If you're having an external evaluation done by a contracted person they have to mail it to you so it's in the students file or hand it to you, you stamp it received you can use that as your date for completion. You can have your evaluator and use this as part of you SAU evaluation process, you can have the evaluator include date evaluation completed on the cover sheet. You can also use the date the evaluation was sent to the parent because that in itself is a timeline SAU is tracking. Remember though using the date evaluation is sent to parents, using that date could extend the timeline for completion of initial evaluation if the evaluation was sent days after it was completed. Any of these processes could potentially extend your timeline, you need to decide what's best...a best fit for your SAU, large [inaudible] and small [inaudible] have very different processes and so to say, I learned they stamp it received by your central office doesn't make sense for a whole subset of SAU's. What's important is that the process that you use to document that the evaluations are complete is a consistent process. That whatever you use is used consistently across your SAU. Okay and [inaudible] of column 4 then is the date by which all initial evaluations on the child are received by that SAU, so column 3 to clarify is the date that they're due, that's the date that is 45 school days from the data that you received consent, that date let's you know when things need to be due. Column 4 is the date they actually arrived and the reason is because column 5 which we'll go on the next slide is your calculation of this [inaudible] from the date consent was received which is column 2 to the date all evaluations were actually received by the SAU which is column 5. So I suggest that maybe you move those columns together so that they are right next to each other but effectively...I say column [inaudible] column 3 is the date you received consent...nope I got I right, column 2 is the date you received consent, column 3 is the date that you need to be due by and that's your tracking, column 4 is the date they actually arrived and column 5 is the number of days it took for the initial evaluation package to be completed. If that number is 45 or less the evaluations are within the timeline. Column 6 allows you to report the number of days beyond the 45 school day time line, now that's data that's required for us to report on the annual performance report if your initial evaluation is outside of the 45 school day time line, we need to have those days rather if you're using this for you SAU local level purposes you may not choose to record that but when t comes time to submit your data for monitoring you'll need to have that information. Then column 7 is your opportunity to write that reason for the evaluation completion if exceeds 45 school days, you do need to state that reason concretely and with detail and you need to include all reasons, accessible and non-accessible we found that folks that thought they had not accessible reasons for delay were actually accessible reasons for delay when we drilled down. You will also need to have documentation of your reasons for delay so that we can show that it's acceptable or not.

>> We have a question from Mary, if an evaluation cannot be completed within the 45 day timeline and you have and you have an IEP meeting and have parents sign again is that acceptable?

>> Can you explain what you mean, have parents sign again; do you mean have parents sign a new consent?

>> Yes.

>> I'll tell you my...I'm guessing here and I will double check this but I don't believe there's an opportunity to sign a new consent to extend the evaluation time line. The timeline is the timeline and because there are no extensions signing a new consent would effectively extend it and that's not an option. However what is an option as we talked about earlier is a parent requested [inaudible] so if the student broke his arm and actually ended up having surgery and is in the hospital for 12 days and the evaluation not only is not going to be completed on time, when don't know when it is going to happen because it didn't occur before the student went into the hospital and we think he'll be there for three weeks but we're not entirely sure. The parent can request the delay and that needs to be documented in a written notice and then you'll be all set. All right so I just wanted to mention that this past year the SAU's included snow days that effected their timeline in various ways including adding a column to the tracking tool and highlighting date changes within a legend on the tool, if you're recording your data for monitoring purposes we ask you to include your calendar and mark your snow days, if you don't include your snow days then we count it as a regular day, of course if we don't know we wouldn't know otherwise. Okay, next slide. So moving forward when we get to providing, monitoring cohort information for 2014, 15 if you're in that cohort you'll be informed at the timeline requesting initial evaluation, the monitoring data SAU's will be submitting to the Maine [inaudible] include the tracking tool that you just saw recording parental consent, yes you have a question?

>> Mary [inaudible] has a question.

>> Yeah.

>> Am I hearing that the IETT meeting doesn't have to be within the 45 days that we have to only document having received the evaluation reports within the 45 days?

>> No, the eligibility team meeting must also be within 45 school days, the number of school days in the timeline are identical for completing initial evaluation and for determining eligibility in [inaudible] but we split the tracking of those two times lines apart so that a delay in one logically the eligibility determination meeting will not impact the tracking of the other initial evaluation timeline. So effectively of course the time line is to determine eligibility within 45 school days. But if that timeline doesn't get met it doesn't mean your initial evaluations were not completed. I hope that clarifies things and thank you for bringing that up that is not the intent here to say oh you don't have to worry about that. Absolutely those timelines have not changed in [inaudible] and in fact I would say that this data that we're requesting has already been in IDEA, [inaudible] is written to roll in tracking of initial evaluations, roll that into our 45 school day timeline eligibility determination. For purposes though of B-11 it specifically if a child find indicator requiring us to report data on the completion of initial evaluation so two things occur, one we need to collect the accurate exact data to report to [inaudible] and it's the mechanism to support SAU's in tracking exactly what's going on and therefore being able to drill down to whatever the root causes may be that are impacting initial evaluation time lines, you can use this process for your re-evaluations at the SAU level you can use this process for tracking your eligibility determination meeting at the SAU level, because of course those do have to happen in order to be received. But when you report your data it will only be initially evaluation timeline, right now, of these determinations timelines maybe something that Roberta chooses to monitor for it in the coming cohorts and the monitoring cohort will receive technical assistance and professional development on exactly what they need to be reporting and how. Okay so those reporting requirements will be the tracking tool which may be changed based on feedback from the field which is a primary reason why we want to make sure to share this stuff with you after the monitoring core used it so that we could include their feedback and seek additional feedback from the field. You'll be sending a parental consent with each reviewed file with the date received by the SAU. You'll be receiving the cover of each evaluation on which each...each consent date stamp received or otherwise documented as completed as we talked about earlier. You will send evidence of exceptions for the 45 school day time line if reported on your tracking tool and you'll send the school calendar with snow days. So that's how we've been operating this process and it seems to have worked pretty well this year. So when we developed this back in the fall we created a one pager effectively that describes the timeline for child find including initial evaluation and the initial evaluation tracking tool, those two references are offered in a summary form and are available again on the integrated monitoring activities page of the main DOE website and that's the website right there. If you download this POWERPoint from the [inaudible] project I also have that website and if you're not able to get there just e-mail me or Roberta and we'll be happy to help you. You know I have this great graphic that goes right there and it didn't show up last time and I fixed it and here it's still not showing up so imagine if you will under the IDEA timeline, the timeline goes from IDEA you have parental consent, 45 school days and what is the date on the completion of your evaluation, this actually goes to a married question. [Inaudible section] when you look at it you will have your parental consent and in 45 school days you're tracking the completion of the initial evaluation, they're tracking the determination of eligibility and it's all rolled into that one paragraph. So that's been our practice this past year to try to separate those two but not eliminate either obviously. It's a new search so we can't...we're not eliminating it. That is our website, please provide any feedback on the support materials and activities and contact us with any questions that you might have, that's the end.

>> Kathy just let us know that when you print off the POWERPoint it does show your chart.

>> Yeah, thank you.

>> And Karen asked do all SAU's need to use the tracking tool right now?

>> No these are not required forms, the not required forms are on the forms web page, we use this form, we provided it to SAU who just went through this monitoring cohort and it seems to work well for keeping all our information together. You know when you're going through monitoring you report your data on different tools and this was one of them. If your SAU is not going through monitoring we offer it to you as a resource and that's really the major point of monitoring is to make it such that it's a professional development opportunity for SAU's to look up what's going on in their district and so any materials that we use and want to make available for you to use on a regular basis if it could potentially inform your practice and then allows you to offer us feedback on these materials.

>> We have a follow up to Mary question, if initial eval not completed by day 45 must still hold eligibility meetings by day 45 even without eval?

>> That's a good question and I'm not going to be able to answer it specifically because I've read how different decisions are made, you cannot make eligibility determinations without the evaluations in place so effectively if your evaluation is not completed it is going to extend the eligibility determination timeline as well, it is and that's the situation that that you're in. Now again going back to those exceptions for delay in evaluation that if you had an accessible exception logically it would make sense that that documentation in a written notice that the parent requested a delay, you came up with a mutually agreeable time set for the evaluations to be completed which were going to be outside of the 45 school day timeline, it's in the written notice. Evaluations completed, your eligibility determination meeting is also outside the 45 school days but you have your documentation as to why that occurred, that while your eligibility determination will be outside the 45 schools days is that you were to be monitored for that you'd have your data to support why there was a delay and the delay was in effect due to an accessible exception.

>> Mary asked if you meet and complete a [inaudible] WJ3 [inaudible] if a [inaudible] is not completed so we met and discussed eligibility but decide we still need more such as the psyche.

>> You're getting closer, I think what would be more logical...not logical...more concrete example would be if the evaluation on your consent to evaluate were completed but the team still felt eligibility could not be determined because further evaluations were needed based on the evaluations that occurred that's going to be documented in your written notice and your initial evaluation timeline is going to be met because the initial evaluation on the consent forms were completed. You're written notice is going to document why eligibility was not determined at that time and it was because there was a determination that further evaluations were needed. Your example however says that psyche was not completed which led me to believe that it was included on the consent that didn't occur in time, so that's effectively, well, I was going to say an unacceptable exception of course I don't know why the psyche wasn't completed, we'd need the further evidence to put all the pieces together.

>> We have a question coming in...if you would like to un-mute your line to ask a question that will be fine.

[ Background noise ]

>> We have some folks typing...okay, no. there it is.

>> Cathy says we have had at least one student move into our district that was in the initial evaluation process, when we became aware of the initial evaluation process valuable time was lost. We met as an IEP team and discussed the referral and had parents resign, what else could we have done?

>> I'm just flipping over to my acceptable and unacceptable reasons for delay chart, consent, the child enrolled in the SAU after parental consent...thank you...was received in another SAU but before the evaluation was completed. And parents in subsequent SAU documented an agreed upon time when the evaluation would be completed, so your questions says that the student came in that would be the initial evaluation process so for a moment I'm going to assume that the parent gave consent at the other district and it was starting but...so the parent gave consent maybe that's as far as it went. Then didn't arrive to you and was there for days, weeks and then you found out that the student was in that process, you're good because the student was enrolled in another SAU where parental consent was already received, all you need to do is sit down with the parent and agree upon a time for when the evaluation will be complete. Now interestingly, there wasn't any clarification that says that a new SAU needs to acquire consent, if you follow this process as written you would use the consent received at the previous SAU and documenting your written notice, the date you found out initially that the student was participating in an initial evaluation and the agreed upon time between SAU and parents for when that eval would be completed. Another option I would still do that but you can then also lay on top of that a new consent for your SAU and when you do that the 45 school day timeline kicks in, that's I believe how all the pieces would be aligned.

>> We have another question. What if all evals except one are ready within the 45 schools days do we have to hold the eligibility meeting reviewing the evals that were completed?

>> You can hold you eligibility meeting, you may not be able to determine eligibility and what would happen is you would write in your written notice that you were unable to determine eligibility because the evaluations were not complete and you would have to reconvene. Your eligibility determination timeline would be out of compliance because your initial evaluation timeline is out of compliance and I would imagine that was the intent when Maine rolled both of these timelines into one point, one item in [inaudible]. So effectively that's what your process would be. Don't determine eligibility without all the evaluations unless eligibility can be determined and that's an IEP team decision.

>> Question from Karen if you know that you are going to go over the time line due to a student absence do you need to have parents sign a new permission to test.

>> Well, you say student absences so it has to be excessive child absences and that's the word excessive what is excessive. My suggestion would be to document student absences and unfortunately I can't go beyond what excessive means, so document, document, document and there would be no need to have parents sign a new permission to test effectively that's an attempt to extend the timeline and there are no extension. Your best bet when you run into these road blocks is to go back to this acceptable exception list because as I mentioned the unacceptable ones is you know the list could be exhaustive but that acceptable list that's Maine's list, that's also the IDEA and then of course if you have any questions let us know. If the student has had excessive absences and you move forward to complete the evaluation as soon as possible but you're exempt from the timeline because the student has had excessive absences effectively making him unavailable or her unavailable. Don't sign a new consent because that's an attempt to extend the timeline, there's no extension. These are some great questions and I figured the upshot of what would come from this were your problems, what you were running into so if you have any further questions please feel free to e-mail or call me, I'd be particularly interested to hear from SAU's that run into provider availability problems. Not ironically but interestingly we didn't hear much of that this monitoring cycle and I know that that is an issue.

>> We have two things coming through, so this is not a required form, just a tracking tool?

>> Correct.

>> And school days are student days.

>> Student, days, day for students are there, so a full day off for students for a teacher work day is not a school day, a half day teacher work day where students are there is a school day, any day a students are there, even an early release day for snow or a delayed opening for snow would be a...that would be a student day.

>> Okay good.

>> Okay, I hope this is helpful, it's being recorded, it will be posted on the Listen and Learn web page and the POWERPoint you have available to you and the POWERPoint is effectively the same one that's on the monitoring page right now although that one is specific to that monitoring cohort so it has dates that only that monitoring cohort needed. And let us know if you have any questions. Thank you, have a gorgeous day, gorgeous weekend.

>> We're closing this meeting, thank you.

>> The leader has disconnected.

 

 

 

Previous Webinars

You may view materials from past webinars as far back as the 2010-11 school year.