Academic Transcripts

Are you looking for transcripts from a school or college you attended in Maine?

  • Schools and colleges that remain open. Contact the appropriate institution. Contact information for Maine public schools is available here.
  • Public high schools that have closed. Contact the school administrative unit that covers the closed school's geographic area. School administrative unit contact information is available here.
  • Postsecondary institutions that have closed. The Maine Department of Education seeks to acquire the records of closed institutions, but doesn't have all records from closed institutions. The Department website offers instructions for determining the location of your records and obtaining them.