For information about accessibility, call (207) 657-4977. The Maine Wildlife Park currently has:
- Ramps/and or wheel chair access to all park buildings (excluding the fish hatchery)
- The path to and from the fish hatchery is paved, but difficult to wheel up the hill
- 3/4 of the park is accessible by asphalt path, stone dust path, or cross country on hard packed sand
- Accessible restrooms
- Some Nature Trails are accessible.
- Braille signs have been developed, but are not displayed at this time. Can be displayed upon request.
- Braille tags are displayed on furs in the visitor's center
- Wheel chair accessible picnic tables
- Wheel chairs and strollers are available as rentals
- Official service animals are welcome at the park
The Maine Wildlife Park receives hundreds of visitors each year from wheelchair bound groups, veterans groups, groups with cognitive disabilities, and many others; they all seem to navigate well and enjoy the park. Feel free to contact the park if special arrangements are necessary.