Support & Troubleshooting
- Millennium Support
- For support issues, please open a ticket at http://support.maineinfonet.org/;
once you have opened a ticket, communication via telephone or email is welcome. Please use Contact Us to notify the appropriate staff member for system emergencies.
- How To Handle System Emergencies
Flowchart:What to do when Minerva goes down. (PDF format)
- Steps to follow in system emergency in which Minerva becomes inoperable for circulation, cataloging and/or the public access catalog, at a particular participating library site.
- Firewall Issues
- The Millennium software used by InfoNet has some special requirements for what firewall ports must be open. Read here for a detailed explanation.
- Other Maine Library Technology Resources:
- Maine School and Library Network (MSLN)
- For Internet issues and other computer problems not related to the Millennium software.