Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Home > For Subscribers > Criminal Records Non-Billable Accounts

Public Criminal Records Non-Billable Accounts

Some agencies are eligible to obtain public criminal records free of charge (the InforME subscription account fee still applies). In order to obtain non-billable status for public criminal record requests, you must be one of the eligible agencies and you will need to sign and return the Affirmation Statement (below) in addition to your subscriber application.