Informational Videos for Veterans
The Lewiston CareerCenter veterans staff produce a cable access television show that highlights services available to veterans. Called Changing L.I.V.E.S. (Local Info for Veterans Employment & Services), the show features veterans benefits information once per month.
Although recorded in Lewiston, most of the information is applicable to all veterans. If you have questions about any services discussed in the program, call your local CareerCenter at the numbers on the right margin of this newsletter or visit http://www.mainecareercenter.com.
New videos are added on an ongoing basis at Great Falls Television and can be watched online at http://greatfallstv.net/webstream.htm; choose "Changing LIVES" from the program list on the right.
- Video 1: First Episode of Changing LIVES with First Lady Anne LePage
- Video 2: How to Attend a Job Fair
- Video 3: Resumes
- Video 4: Interview Tips
- Video 5: Maine Veteran Service Officer (Jerry Smith) – Maine State Veteran Programs
- Video 6: Networking (Chip Morrison) – Androscoggin Chamber of Commerce
- Video 7: USERRA with Debbie Kelly and Dennis Wellman