The Lewiston CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240-5805
- Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
- Fax: (207) 783-5301
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
- Lewiston CareerCenter March Job Fair - March 2, 2015
- Sebago Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce Job Fair - April 6, 2015
- Oxford Job/Resource Fair 2015 - April 23, 2015
- Assistance Plus
- Project Flagging
- Staff Management
- Labor Ready Recruitment
- Formed Fiber Technologies Recruitment
- Kelly Services
- Staff Management
- Nouria Energy
- New Balance Recruitment
- Region 9 School of Applied Technology
- Great Falls Marketing
- Support Solutions
- Time Warner Cable
- Lutheran Social Services Recruiting
- Schwans Sales Enterprises
- UPS Informational Session & Hiring Temporary Workers
- Mini Job Fair
- Genesis Health Care
- Driveline Retail Merchandising Recruitment
- Xerox recruiting at Lewiston CareerCenter
- Sprinborn Staffing recruiting
- Springborn Staffing Recruitment
- Rose's Commercial Cleaning
- Local Company looking for Drivers Helper
- Sales Associate Needed
- Machinist needed
- CoWorx recruitment
- HW Staffing
- Maine Staffing Recruitment
- Experienced Carpenter needed
- Steel Service Center recruiting
- J Pratt Construction
- Optician Needed
- Roofers Needed
- The Park Danforth Recruiting at Lewiston CareerCenter
- Maine Staffing Group Recruitment
- Mini Job Fair at the Lewiston CareerCenter
- Maine Staffing Recruitment
- Xtreme Clean Recruitment
- Boom Truck/Crane Operator
Workshops and Events
- Schedule a Skills Assessment
- Professionals Moving Ahead
- Essentials of College Planning
- Career Decision Making Intensive
- CareerCenter Training Orientation
- Resumes Basics & Interview Skills
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History
- Orientation for people with disabilities
- Family Self-Sufficiency
- Resume's & Interview Skills
- Gateway to Employment
- Work Incentive Workshop for SSA Beneficiaries
- On-line Application Instruction for Non/Limited English Users
- Mock Job Interivew Workshop
- Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce
- Auburn Public Library
- Auburn, City of
- Catholic Charities of Maine
A service that reaches out and meets the critical human service needs of our state.
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Investment Board
- Disability Program Navigators
A service of the CareerCenter for people with disabilities.
- Jumpin Jobs 4 Teens
A searchable database of part-time, seasonal, and full-time temporary jobs available for teens in the Androscoggin County area provided by Safe Haven of Androscoggin County and Volunteers of America.
- Lewiston Public Library
- Lewiston, City of
- Lisbon, City of
- Maine Business Works
Provides access to a broad array of business development assistance.
- Opportunity Maine
A new program that will make college more affordable for Maine students.
- Region 9, Professional Driver Training
- SCSEP TRC
Works with more than 100,000 low-income workers age 55 or older. For more information please contact Cynthia or Carol at 753-9039 or call 1-800-741-2991
- Women Unlimited
Get the competitive edge in the Job Market!
Local Education/Training Resources
- Lewiston Adult Education
- Lisbon Adult Education
- Auburn Adult Education
- University of Southern Maine/Lewiston-Auburn
- Central Maine Community College
- Kaplan University
- MSAD 52 Adult and Community Education
- Maine HEP
Seasonal farmworkers or loggers and their families who: -Have worked at least 75 days in agriculture or in the woods over the last two years. -Would like a GED, a college degree, a better job, or a brighter future for their family.
Mentoring, tutoring, career & college advising. Travel and childcare support. $100 a week to support your studies.
Questions please call 207-200-3113 or log onto facebook.com/mainehep
- RSU 16 Adult Education
- Employer Driven Training Opportunities
Would you like to be trained in the skills needed for today's jobs? Ask us about no cost,employer-approved training that can get you back to work. Call or visit a CareerCenter near you to learn more. In Lewiston, call (207)753-9001,(800)741-2991,TTY users call Maine Relay 711. Visit us at 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240. Don't delay; get started on your new career path today!
- 12 Week Welding Program
This training will provide the basic skills needed to become a welder/fabricator. Training will take place at the New England School of Metalworks in Auburn, Maine with some supplementary training and materials provided by Senior Flexonics Pathways in Lewiston, Me. The first 6 weeks will consist of weld training and the next 6 weeks will focus on fabrication skills, including measuring, fit-up, math, and blueprint reading. Contact the Lewiston CareerCenter at 207-753-9001 or 800-741-2991 or use Maine Relay 711 to see if you would qualify. Applications taken until 3/9/15.