- February 27, 2015 - 2014 3rd Quarter Industry Employment and Wages
- February 25, 2015 - Selected Regular Unemployment Compensation Program Indicators, January
- January 26, 2015 - Maine Unemployment Rate 5.5 Percent in December
Publications and Presentations
- February 27, 2015 - Top 50 Employers in Maine, 3rd Quarter 2014 (Excel) (PDF) (Interactive)
- February 27, 2015 - Top 25 Employers in Maine by County, 3rd Quarter 2014 (Excel) (PDF) (Interactive)
CWRI Blog (view all)
February 13, 2015 - Job Vacancy Survey Provides Unique Snapshot of Employer Demand
At the Center for Workforce Research and Information, we surveyed private firms to gather information about hiring demand for use by job seekers, employers and policymakers. These data, gleaned directly from Maine employers, provide a unique snapshot of the recent job market: the number and types of jobs available and their characteristics.
February 6, 2015 - Labor Force Participation of Teens and Young Adults has Declined
The number of 10 to 24 year olds recently reached a worldwide historic high, according to the United Nations; that is not the case in Maine. The demographic problem Maine faces is well known: an aging population with little growth. This concern centers around the combination of large numbers of baby boomers approaching retirement and smaller numbers of young people to replace them in the workforce.