Find a Job
Get free one-on-one assistance with your job search, attend a workshop, or network with employers and jobseekers at the CareerCenter.
Maine's Job Bank
Search the CareerCenter Job Bank for jobs in Maine or across the country.
Other Job Search Boards
Browse for jobs on these popular local, national, and specialty job board sites.
Maine Job Fairs
Find an upcoming job fair in your area.
Resume Writing Tips
Learn the secrets to writing an effective résumé.
Job Interview Tips
Get help preparing for your next interview.
Work Permits for Youth
If you are under 16 want a job, you can find information on how to get a work permit in Maine.
Career Develoment / Training
Find the career that is right for you. This site matches your interests and abilities with different career options.
Upgrade Your Skills
Get information on programs to help adult workers go back to school or access training.
Find Jobs in Demand
Learn which occupations in Maine are growing and how much they pay.
Employment and Wage Information for Maine Jobs
See average wages and employment levels for different occupations in Maine.
Rehabilitation / Disability Services
If you have a disability, Rehabilitation Services provides services to help you get and keep a job.
Maine's Job Bank
List your job opportunities at no charge and get matched with job seekers in your area.
Help Recruiting and Hiring Veterans
Maine Veterans' Representatives can help you recruit Veterans for job openings on your team.
Federal Bonding Program
Obtain Fidelity Bonds to guarantee honesty for "at-risk," hard-to-place job seekers.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Get a federal tax credit when you hire workers from targeted groups that have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.
Other Recruitment Tools
- List of other online job search engines
- Use of CareerCenter equipment and meeting space
Interview space, conference rooms, video conferencing equipment and computers are available to employers recruiting workers at the CareerCenter
- Job Fairs
Meet with hundreds of prospective employees at one of the CareerCenters many job fairs throughout the state.
- Labor Market Information
Get data on wages, jobs in demand, employment and industry trends and much more.
CareerCenter staff can refer you to appropriate training and help you make a plan to meet your workforce needs.
- Maine Apprenticeship Program: connects job seekers looking to learn new skills with employers looking for qualified workers, resulting in a workforce with industry-driven training and employers with a competitive edge.
- Lifelong Learning Account (LiLA): helps employees and employers work together to finance skill development and lifelong learning.
- SafetyWorks!: an outreach program of the Maine Department of Labor designed to reduce job-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.