Call volumes at the Unemployment Claims Centers are very high right now. The best way to file for benefits or to check the status of your claim is to use one of the following online services:
- File a New Unemployment Claim: For filing a new unemployment claim or reopening a claim.
- File a Weekly Unemployment Claim: For filing weekly claims for unemployment benefits.
- Check the Status of an Unemployment Claim: Allows you to look-up information about payments made to you.
- Appeal a Decision on Your Unemployment Case: For filing an appeal to a deputy decision on unemployment eligiblity.
- Other Online Resources for Maine Job Seekers
Employers: Online Employer Registration