Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Home > About > Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a passport or passport card?


The U.S. Department of State issues passports and passport cards to U.S. Citizens. Visit their web page. You can download an application, but you must visit an authorized location to file a new application.

If your question isn't answered here, please contact us.

More Questions