- Share what you've learned with household members, neighbors, and extended family—talk about how you can help each other.
- If your office, school, or other place you spend time doesn't have an emergency plan, volunteer to help make one.
- Take advantage of local volunteer opportunities. You can join a Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), a County Animal Response Team (CART) and more.
- Join a not-for-profit or faith-based organization that is active in disasters across the state and beyond.
- Give cash donations at anytime or disaster relief goods when requested to help disaster survivors in Maine or beyond. Go to AIDMATRIX and click the map of Maine.
- Visit Volunteer Maine for more opportunities to help others and volunteer.