Time is Short to Register for Preparedness Conference
April 10, 2013
Pre-registration for the Conference is now closed
Registration is possible at the door
Participant Registration will close Tuesday, April 16th at 5:00 pm for the 5th Annual Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference. The Conference will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, April 23th and 24th at the Augusta Civic Center.
Attendance is free to all participants but pre-registration is requested to account for meals and materials. Register online now!
The Conference will feature:
- Keynote talks from:
- Day One: Two Newtown, Connecticut police officers speaking about the Sandy Hook Elementary School coordinated response; and
- Day Two: a panel of Mainers who deployed to assist with Sandy storm recovery in New York and New Jersey.
- Registration is required to attend either keynote session
- Hazardous materials response workshops
- The always exciting Hazmat Team Challenge
- Six tracks of a wide range of emergency management workshops, including tracks on hazmat, schools, communities and home and family
- See the full agenda (.pdf format)
The Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference is a partnership among the State Emergency Response Commission, The Maine Emergency Management Agency and the Maine Association of Local Emergency Managers (MALEM).
Registration will close Tuesday, April 16th at 5:00 pm.
Contact:Faith Mayer or Tennie Shardlow
800-452-8735 / 207-624-4400