Your plainest bracelet might be the most valuable
January 15, 2014
Make sure anyone in your family with medical conditions is wearing a bracelet or necklace indicating the condition.
In the event of a disaster, you may be separated from your loved one, who may not be able to inform medical personnel of any conditions or allergies to medications they may have.
- November 23, 2014: Slow down and get there faster
- November 22, 2014: Make your holiday gift decisions easy: NOAA Weather Radios
- November 21, 2014: Help your first responders by helping yourself
- November 20, 2014: Sometimes your parents actually are right
- November 19, 2014: When your carbon monoxide alarm goes off, know what to do
- November 18, 2014: Carbon monoxide alarms can save a life
- November 17, 2014: Carbon monoxide safety is important outside your home as well as inside
- November 16, 2014: Rain, rain and more rain ... no matter what the season
- November 15, 2014: It takes all needs to make a plan
- November 14, 2014: Feed your car, avoid a freezing
- November 13, 2014: Listen to all that talk about the weather
- November 12, 2014: Help your pet with his emergency plan
- November 11, 2014: Today is Veterans Day: Keep faith by keeping safe
- November 10, 2014: Floods aren't just for springtime
- November 9, 2014: Your car needs a winter survival kit.
- November 8, 2014: If you're a man, pay attention - if you care about a man in your life, pay attention
- November 7, 2014: Slow down before you slip and slide
- November 6, 2014: Warmth comes in layers
- November 5, 2014: Look out below!
- November 4, 2014: You have a vote. Use it.
- November 3, 2014: How to prevent CO Poisoning during Power Outages
- November 2, 2014: Set your clocks back tonight and think of other ways to save energy
- November 1, 2014: Help a friend in need to clear away debris
- October 31, 2014: Ghosts, Goblins and Witches - OH MY!
- October 30, 2014: Put safety first when water is high
- October 29, 2014: No Line is Safe to touch - EVER.
- October 28, 2014: The layered look is in ....
- October 27, 2014: Heavy wet snow + wind = lights out
- October 26, 2014: Speed kills, not snow or ice
- October 25, 2014: Are all those around you sneezing, coughing, blowing their noses?