Websites that may be of interest to you:
- Link to lead disclosures, arsenic-treated wood fact sheet and information regarding arsenic in well water (for use in Real Estate transactions).
- Updated News, Fact Sheets and Recent Publications from the Department of Environmental Protection
- ARELLO (Association of Real Estate License Law Officials)
- ARELLO National Licensee Database
Nationwide database of licensees by state (including Maine). Inlcudes license status and expire date,company affiliation, company address and contact information. Maine's data is updated weekly.
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector Transfer of Dwelling Certification Form – Effective 3/25/2010
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Environmental Protection Agency's Residential Lead Hazard Standards identify dangerous levels of lead in paint, dust and soil. Standards may be viewed on EPA's website.
- United States Department of Agriculture
- The US Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry publishes information sheets called ToxFAQs that summarize toxicological profiles for a host of toxic substances and include a general overview of the substance, how someone might be exposed, relevant toxicological properties and health effects. ToxFAQs are available online at the link above.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Fair Housing Advocate Fair Housing case law, new developments, press releases and more.
- Americans with Disabilities Act homepage.
- Federal Trade Commission
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Law - Effective 03/25/2010
- U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD's Economic and Housing Data Website
Last Updated: July 18, 2014