Event Information - 2013
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 (This is the date currently reserved at UMA)
UMA - Events will take place in Jewett Hall and the Student Center.
Sample Schedule of Events
Check at Registration Desk for any schedule changes
- Registration of students in the lobby of the Student Technology Center. The first documentary or performance scheduled for a particular room may set up at the discretion of the room monitor. Students with exhibits may be given a longer set-up time. (Exhibits tentatively scheduled for 1st & 2nd floors of Student Technology Center)
- Judges Orientation in judges room.
- Judging of all categories. (Categories tentatively scheduled for Student Technology Center and Jewett Hall)
- Lunch break for judges and students
- Possible reprise of performances (for entertainment purposes only)
- Special program/tours for students (TBA)
- Judges will be provided with lunch in the designated judges' room.
Students lunch is available at Moosetracks Café in the Student Center or you may bring a bag lunch or visit any of the fast food restaurants that surround the UMA campus.
- Awards ceremony (Jewett Hall unless otherwise announced) Winners for each division and category will be recognized.
- Guest Speaker remarks
- Dismantle exhibits