Maine Immunization Program
- Information for Providers - Resources for providers, including ImmPact2 (Immunization Registry), forms, contact information and the Immunization ListServ.
Information for the Public - Information on what shots you and your family need, school schedules, immunization safety, and more.
- Fraud and Abuse Reporting
- Maine Immunization Program Policies
Vaccine in the News - Public service announcements and current news about immunization.
Related Links - Other Maine and national links about immunization.
- 2014 School Age Immunization Assessment Survey
- Influenza Immunization rates for Healthcare workers in Maine 2012/2013 (pdf*)
- Maine CDC 2013-14 Influenza Vaccination Survey
Links of Interest
- Free Educational Materials
- Parent Resources on Vaccines
- Immunization Schedules
- Links to Vaccine Websites
- Perinatal Hep B Policies & Procedures for Hospitals
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program Manual (word*)
- Reportable Diseases in Maine
- VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event reporting system)
- Overview of VAERS Video
- National Vaccine Compensation Program
- Vaccine Public Services Announcements
- Autism Science Foundation