NATURAL RESOURCES SERVICE CENTER
The Natural Resources Service Center is a Division of DAFS (Department Of Administrative and Financial Services). This Service Center consists of a consolidation of functions which include; Accounting/Finance, Human Resources and Payroll, for four different departments. These Departments include Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry, Environmental Protection, Inland Fisheries & Wildlife and Marine Resources.
Director, Natural Resources Service Center
Director Human Resources/Payroll Services
624-6390, Cell 592-3309
Reception Contact - 624-6370
SPECIAL HIGHLIGHT LINK
The Maine Wildlife Park is open for the 2015 season.
Scheduled Park Events:
- August 15, 2015 - Learn About Atlantic Salmon
- Augst 22, 2015 - LIFE OF THE HONEYBEE
- August 29, 201 - ENCHANTED FORESTS
- View all Events - click here to see the full season schedule
- 2015 Event Calendar (PDF)
More Information - Maine Wildlife Park