On-line Databases and Maps
- Data maps and downloads - Access to selected data, geographically referenced, from a number of the department's databases via Google Earth and other formats.
- Maine Environmental and Geographic Analysis Database (EGAD) - Information on the Maine DEP's EGAD which houses a broad range of monitoring and assessment data including physical, chemical, biological and spatial data.
Monitoring by Resource Type
Cross-Resource Issues, Reports and Programs
- Biological monitoring
- Invasive aquatic plants
- Integrated water quality monitoring and assessment reports (305b/303d)
- Sustainable water use program
- Total maximum daily load (TMDL) documents
For additional information and assistance on Maine DEPs Water Monitoring and Reporting, please contact Don Witherill at (207) 215-9751.