Division of Corporations, UCC & Commissions
NOTICE: In observance of Thanksgiving, the Division of Corporations, UCC & Commissions will be closed on Thursday, November 27, 2014 and Friday November 28, 2014.
Business Entities, Nonprofit Corporations and Marks
The purpose of the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions is to:
- serve as a repository for all records relating to the following business and nonprofit entities:
Limited Liability Companies
Limited Liability Partnerships
- serve as a repository for all liens filed on personal property under the Uniform Commercial Code
- administer the appointment, renewal and continuing education of Notaries Public
- administer the application process for nominees for the office of Dedimus Justice
- record and maintain appointments and information for boards and commissions listed in Title 5, chapter 379
- process requests for authentications, Apostilles and other certifications on the acts of public officials.
Send an e-mail
Directions and Map