Business 1-Day Pass
The Business 1-Day Pass - a 1-time use vehicle entry pass
- This one-day vehicle pass allows organizations - including private businesses, chambers of commerce, and non-profits - to give a pass for free day-use to customers, guests, or employees in appreciation, as a promotion, or as part of a sales package.
- Allows the occupants of the pass-holder's vehicle to picnic, swim, hike, and enjoy other outdoor activities for more than one day at more than 40 Maine State Parks and Historic Sites.
- Exclusions: Baxter State Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Penobscot River Corridor, and Scarborough Beach.
- Sold in blocks of 50 for $250.
- These passes are not for direct resale.
- Not for use at Baxter State Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, the Penobscot River Corridor or Scarborough Beach.
- Charlene Daniels, (207) 287-2209, at the Bureau of Parks and Lands.
- Have your credit card handy; Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted.
Bureau of Parks and Lands
ATTN: Charlene Daniels
22 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0022